Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

and do: get dressed #6







































For the past two years, when it comes to shoes, I've been obsessed with booties. Love the cool girl look. Love that you don't have to worry about your skinny jeans bunching or the leather around the ankles softening and ending up with a pair of unintentionally slouchy boots. But, just like by the end of summer when we're all ready for sweaters, I feel the need for a counter to the bootie. Namely, a tall boot. Perhaps even an above-the-knee? I don't know if I can pull it off, but this week I'm dreaming of pairing tall boots with wispy dresses. A counter to my more typically minimalist, sporty style. I'm dreaming of something romantic. Something bohemian. A different decade's cool girl.

Image via Vogue.

No comments: