Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

pinning for friday #2



















This week, in an effort to not eat my weight in peach pie and other such desserts, I've been in search of savory recipes that make use of summer's bounty of fruit. Luckily, there are some tasty options out there. Next week, I'll share what I did with this fresh plum sauce. I've also been pinning to my imaginary gallery wall. Specifically, I'd love to hang Frida Cola. Contemporary art quoting art history always makes me swoon. If you want to follow along throughout the week, you can follow my boards here. Have a lovely weekend!

Images: Peach Gazpacho from Martha Stewart; Nectarine, Sage and Blue Cheese Pizza from Nutmeg Nanny; Julia Beliaeva's Frida Cola and Richard Brocken's Feet |fet| via Saatchi Online




No comments: